11 April 2011

Command and conversion

Thought I would up load a series of pictures showing how I base my command stands for Lasalle.
Front and rear view of my organic cavalry command stand (officer and trumpeter of Prinz Johann Cheveaux leger)
The green slots that can be seen hold the command ratings cards that are used in game to represent the tactical rating and vigor of the commanders.

Left and right view of the same command.

I use AB miniatures and unfortunately they do not have Saxon Horse Artillery, so a conversion is needed. This is only a minor job, so out came the green stuff and I created shako Plumes, and then had the job of Making some of the figures wearing overall trousers rather than breeches.

All that remains to complete this unit is to paint the Guns which I need to get completed in short order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...